Terms and Conditions
RCP Foods LLC Terms and Conditions for Sales on this site:
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
- We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
- It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
- The information and / product(s) provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
ORDERING AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCT(S)
- We make every effort to show you accurate information for our Product(s). Sometimes we may make changes to our products to comply with laws and regulations, or just to make them better, which may cause products purchased to vary from the website description.
- RCP Foods LLC Product(s) may be ordered by clicking on the items you wish to purchase and then following the prompts that appear on-screen. You may check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order on the checkout page.
- Payment for all orders must be made by credit or debit card on the checkout page. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards as shown on the checkout page.
- You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer. We are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize payment for any reason.
- Our credit card processor may perform a pre-authorization check on your payment card at the time you place an order, and your order will not be accepted until payment for the full costs of the order has been authorized. Your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. If there are any errors in the Order Confirmation information, please notify us immediately.
- Please note that this does not mean that your order for RCP Foods LLC Product(s) has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to buy Product(s) from us. All
- orders are subject to acceptance by RCP Foods LLC. We are not obliged to accept your order and may decline to accept any order.
- You acknowledge that by submitting the order you enter into an obligation to pay for the RCP Foods LLC Product(s).
- Once your order is accepted, we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that your order will be fulfilled.
- Pre-Orders: Products advertised as being available for pre-order will have a statement of availability at a future point in time. Your choice of pre-ordering product(s) accepts that availability of said product(s) will not occur until a future point in time. Any changes in the availability date will be communicated to you. If a pre-ordered product is withdrawn or will otherwise be made unavailable, you will be notified of a process to receive a refund of your purchase.
- The price of RCP Foods LLC Product(s) is as quoted on the Website but are subject to change at any time prior to order acceptance. Once the order is accepted the price will not change.
- From time to time, promotional discounts to pricing may be available, but are subject to change at any time. These discounts will be applied at checkout to your purchase.
- Prices will show any taxes added charged (dependent upon state and local law in your location) that will be automatically added to your cart during checkout.
- Shipping options and associated costs are shown at checkout. From time to time, promotional discounts may be available to offset all or a portion of shipping costs and are subject to change at any time.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase on CherisHazelCream.com, within 30 days of order, you can request a full refund or exchange of our product(s).
- In order to initiate a return or exchange, contact us via our contact page on the website to inform us of your dissatisfaction.
- We may ask for some supplemental information to help us improve. If you can provide us with digital photos or other feedback, they are welcomed.
- We may require return of unused product in order to process your return. Unless waived, you are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to us.
- Once we receive your return, we will notify you that we have received it.
- Once your return is approved, we will initiate either a product exchange or a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- All items are shipped from our facility in Bend, OR. Transit times vary depending upon geography and shipping method. Please allow 5-7 business days to fulfill your order before contacting us. Your shipping email may include tracking information based upon method / carrier chosen for delivery.
- Local order pickups are offered based on the zip code for the shipping address of your order. If you choose a local order pickup. You will receive an email or call from us to arrange for the pickup details