Our website address is: https://CherisHazelCream.com
Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of our policies and constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and RCP Foods LLC, (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the CherisHazelCream.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This site and its content are not targeted toward or intended for use by anyone under the age of 16. By accessing the Site, you represent that you are: 16 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States, not now or in the past suspended or removed from this site, not engaged in any activity that could result in suspension or removal from this site. You also represent that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and in so doing will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
SITE COPYRIGHT NOTICES
All codes theme styles, and elements, used to build the structure of this website are the copyrighted products of the various authors and publishers who produced it and used under the appropriate licenses as required. Certain images are either used under creative commons licenses or are through the theme producer’s license.
All other content included in this site, including text, music, video, and all images identified as such are copyrighted and or trademarked under the United States and other copyright laws, and are the property of RCP Foods LLC and/or its licensors. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not Redistribute content from CherisHazelCream.com (unless such content has been licensed by RCP Foods LLC to you or it has been specifically made for redistribution). This includes but is not limited to:
- ‘scraping’ or storing content from the Website on a server or other storage device or by creating an electronic database by downloading and storing parts of the Website (including but not limited to prices and product listings).
- use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization any parts of the Website.
- removing or changing content from the Website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Website or servers on which it is hosted; or
- systematically extracting and/or re-utilize parts of the Website, trademarks, or Proprietary Content.
You may view and/or print pages from CherisHazelCream.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in this agreement.
You may use the interface of this site for the purpose of purchasing products from RCP Foods LLC and/or its licensors subject to restrictions set in this agreement and the terms and condition of sale agreement.
RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF THIS SITE
Use of this site may be restricted by the site owners at any time for any violation of any (but not limited to) the following restrictions.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including use of obscene or abusive language, images or audio delivered via e-mail, text, comments, or other means is strictly forbidden and will be removed.
- Posting, communicating, or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property rights of others.
- Uploading, distributing, or publishing any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, containing malware or other malicious code, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable through the site is not permitted and will be removed.
- Any statement which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law will be removed and reported to the appropriate authorities.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER 3RD PARTY SUBMISSIONS TO THIS SITE
Excluding correspondence regarding business transaction on this site (such as returns or purchase discussions), if you send to us user-generated content, such as photos, videos, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials (exclusive of your personally identifiable information), whether online (via our website or any of our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), by email, postal mail, text message or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”), you agree that:
- We may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use those Comments in any medium.
- We are and shall be under no obligation (a) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (b) to pay compensation for any Comments; or (c) to respond to any Comments.
- We may disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
You further agree that:
- You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Services or any related website.
- You are responsible for all Comments you contribute in any manner to the Services, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute them.
- You are responsible for all your activity in connection with the Services, and you agree that we may take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
SITE USE WARRANTY AND GENERAL DISCLAIMER
While great effort will be made to maintain and safeguard the content and operation of this website RCP Foods LLC makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website and its contents.
RCP Foods LLC neither represents or warrants availability or fault free operation or status of this site, or that this site or the server that makes the site available will always be free of viruses or other harmful components.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
DISCLAIMER ON COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER USER POSTS NOT AFFILIATED WITH RCP FOODS LLC
RCP Foods LLC cannot always immediately review all communications posted to our site by users accessing the site. Thus, we are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications. By using the site, you acknowledge the above statement. When we become aware of any communications that are in violation of our use policies we will respond as we deem necessary to remove such communications from the site.
SITE ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE
RCP Foods LLC is committed to ensuring visitors to our sites can readily access the information we present on our website. The company has voluntarily undertaken efforts to comply with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA” (“WCAG-2.0 AA”), a set of guidelines adopted by a private group designed to maximize accessibility of web content.
Please understand that RCP Foods LLC is committed to Continuous Improvement and our site is always a work-in-progress. Should you experience difficulties while using our websites, we encourage you to contact us at Sitemanager@RCPmain.com so we may work to provide reasonable accommodation for your circumstances.
Please note that our website may link to, or interface with, third party websites that we do not control. These third-party vendors may not have undertaken the efforts to comply with WCAG-2.0 AA standards.
Users are advised by this notice that clicking on any link to an outside website may cause them to have different experience and that they should contact the owner of that site should they have any concerns about its accessibility.
All use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Oregon, U.S.A.
Information We Collect:
- When you register or subscribe on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature, we collect information from you.
- In this process, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- We may choose to use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
- We reserve the right to collect marketing information offline. This policy pertains only to information collected through our website.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Use of Your Information:
We limit our use of your information to the following:
- personalizing your site experience,
- responding to customer service requests,
- quickly processing your transactions,
- administering contests, promotions, and surveys.
Visitor Information Protection:
We use many security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Personal information is held in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized persons who are required to keep the information confidential.
We use a secured server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
3rd Party Information Disclosure practices:
RCP Foods LLC does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to 3rd parties, your personally identifiable information, with the following exceptions.
- Website hosting partners, financial processing entities, and other contractors who service our website, may from time to time be exposed to customer data in the course of business. However, those parties are required to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our cookie data. These service providers are not permitted to any collected data except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Google Analytics Advertising Features
From time to time we may choose to use selected featured offered by Google Analytics Advertising Features that may use Google advertising cookies and other identifiers. We use this data to better understand our customers. We do not use this data to identify individual users. Site visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics Advertising Features by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Opting-out of information provided to us:
To unsubscribe from our email list, or to delete your online account information from our database, please contact us using our contact page. We will remove your information as soon as possible after receipt of your message. We will notify you when we have completed the removal. (Please note that we may maintain records regarding previous individual sales transactions to service those transactions and for accounting and / or food safety regulatory record keeping.
Third party links:
From time to time, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites are not connected to this site and have distinct and independent privacy policies. These sites are for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. We take no responsibility or liability for the content or activities on linked sites. However, to protect the integrity of our site, we welcome any feedback about these linked sites. Also see our Accessibility statement with regard to third party links.